What we collect
You will be required to provide us with your name and other details, including but not limited to, e-mail, contact number, contact address and phone number.
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address and phone number
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information related to feedback on products
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- To offer you the best possible shopping experience. When you register (log in), you supply your email address and a password. This allows us to provide you access to your account every time you visit our website. Before completing your first purchase, we also ask you for your name, phone number, email, billing and shipping addresses. This information, along with your credit card number, is necessary to fulfill your order. This information may be disclosed to specific members of our staff and to select third parties (such as our credit card processor and shipping provider) involved in the completion of your transaction and delivery of your order. We may also need your email address or phone number to contact you if we have questions about your order.
- We may also use your email address to notify you about new services or special promotional programs, or send you offers or information if you have opted-in. Emails are sent only to Devasunlimited.com members who have chosen to receive them (opted-in) or who have made a purchase on our website. At any time, you can notify us that you wish to stop receiving these emails. In addition, we keep a record of your past purchases, returns, and credits. We may also ask you for information regarding your personal preferences and demographics to help us better meet your needs.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure with us. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have instituted stringent procedures to help safeguard the confidentiality, security, and integrity of data stored on our systems. Our website encrypts yourcredit card number and other personal information using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to provide for the secure transmission of all data. Only those employees who need access to your information in order to perform their duties are allowed such access. We respect your privacy, and guarantee that all information you provide will remain strictly confidential and safely stored. No information about Users of our website will be sold, shared or made accessible to any entity foreign to Devas Unlimited.
Similar to many other transactional websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your shopping experience and to save you time. Cookies are little tags that we place onto your computer. We allocate a cookie to your computer when you first use our website in order to enable us to recognize you each time you come back. Cookies enable us to customize our website to your individual preferences and create a more personalized, and convenient shopping experience. Please note that the cookies we use for our website or email campaigns do not collect personally identifiable information about you or your finances.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us and we will correct any information found to be incorrect. Quality is our highest priority. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may contact customer service during our regular business hours.